Support MCToolkit

Help us and others by donating!

What do we use donations for!

By donating you help MCToolkit pay for things we need for the project such as software or other fees that may need money for, this counts as 25% of the donations we earn. The other 75% of donations we earn go to charities.

Dividing for charity!

When we have a good amount of donations saved up we subtract 25% (our savings) from the charity money. We keep a record of our savings as well as any stored charity money if there is not enough for a donation to a charity at that point in time. We make sure to keep the two amounts apart from each other though documentation from accounting.

Support us via Ko-Fi

You can also donate to us on our Ko-Fi page if you wish. All donations will go to our PayPal account.

Support us via PayPal

You can donate directly through this PayPal button directly if you wish. The currency is in USD.

Project Funding Stats

LAST UPDATED: Feb 26th, 2021

  • Current savings is how much we have currently saved up for the project. 
  • Lifetime savings is the total amount of savings we have made for the project.

Current savings (USD) :

$5.67

Lifetime savings (USD) :

$5.67

Charity Funding Stats

LAST UPDATED: Feb 26th, 2021

  • Current savings is how much we have currently saved up for charity. 
  • Lifetime savings is the total amount of savings we have made for charity.

Current savings (USD) :

$17.01

Lifetime savings (USD) :

$17.01